Monday, March 31, 2008

sometimes i wish i just fit the mold. i mean hillary fits the mold, guilliani fits the mold, europeans fit the mold, but i guess i just dont. I mean unlike hillary i know what it is to be called the n-word. i played football for 4 years.... i heard it every day. I have been passed up by a taxi b/c of my nationality when i lived in korea. I aint rich, i am white (ill give you that jeremiah), but i wouldnt call myself priviledged. but i guess im happy to say that there is a reverend down in south Cha-town that will endorse me for president because i dont fit the mold, just like barry hussein obama. anyhow moving on to bigger and better things, DUB 3 won their second game, ever! we beat some punks on saturday by 3 points which means that we get to play in the second round of the playoffs now! i got a really sweet block on this kid. i was standing on the edge of the and this kid (he was maybe 120 lbs) comes charging into the lane and as hes coming, i get set right in his way and he comes barrelling into me and next thing i know hes on his back on the ground, trying to remember what day it was. BOO YA! i was set and everything, but once again not getting the charge called on me! imagine that! but it was fun and we actually won so i was happy. next game is coming soon, ive been practicing my dunk! well its getting late. and i think ive said all ive wanted to say. i hope it stops snowing. that will be nice.

No comments: