Sunday, September 27, 2009

Where I Live/Work

Well I have been in DC for a month, so I figure I let you all know where I live and work.

First off, I live at the Barlow Center! It's a cool place for cool kids, but occasionally they let in riffraff like me! If you want to send me mail or a care package (because you care), its 2520 L Street NW #308, Washington, DC 20037! Anyhow here is my room -

The door on the left is to the bathroom me and my roomie share. Further left of the picture is our fridge and microwave. you can see that little yellow box? thats my plastic silverware. I havent had to wash a dish the entire time ive been here. and i dont plan on doing any the rest of the time i here either.


Heres my desk and my bed is on the left... they make sure we are living in style as you can tell. I have a good view of a parking lot out the window... although every now and then a cute intern takes the trash out of one of the buildings next door every now and then. She has nice shoes.

I work at the Federal Judicial Center, in the Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building. Heres a picture -

Security is surprisingly pretty tight where i work. I have to go through two security checkpoints! i feel pretty legit as a federal employee. if you plan on attacking me make sure you do it when im not on official business or you will be convicted of a federal crime. boo ya.

I work in a cubicle with a UTE. Sounds awful i know, but we get along pretty well. in fact we are the only people that talked for the first 3 weeks of the internship... but little by little things are getting more lively. Except this one intern that does web and automation. I dont know what his problem is. He always wears inappropriate clothing and uses vulgar slurs. but its great!


I have two chairs. and a headset.

Anyhow its a great time to be an intern! come out and visit and ill show you how i run this city like jay-z.

1 comment:

Cam and Chelle said...

Sounds like The Fedge is treating you well! You live in a pigsty... MEN!